Effective December 1, 2015
The Web site located at http://www.helloimspencer.com (the “Web site”) is operated by spencer Health Solutions, LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Company,” “us,” “we,” and “our”).
• The types of information we collect and use
• How we use and share such information
• The security of your information
• Your choices regarding our use of your information
• Your ability to review and correct your information
(“Personally identifiable information” and “personal information” mean any information by which you, individually, can be identified, such as your name, address, telephone number, etc. It may also include your health and medical information that you provide to us through our Web site or which you authorize third parties to provide to us through our Web site, including our mobile apps, web apps, and devices that integrate without our Web site and apps.)
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practice: To read more about our privacy practices regarding health and medical information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), visit our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.
Revisions to This Policy
A Special Notice About Children
Individual users who visit the Web site will remain anonymous unless they voluntarily tell us who they are. However, we may track the Internet domain address from which people visit the Web site and analyze these data for trends and statistics.
Collection of Personal Information
Sometimes (e.g., when you purchase or order a product or subscribe to a service) we ask you to provide personal information about yourself, such as
• E-mail address
• Postal address
• Telephone number
• Credit card information
We also maintain a record of your online purchases and we may ask you for personal information when you ask us for or download information.
Whether or not you choose to provide the information we request is entirely up to you. But if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase products or access certain services, offers, and content on the Web site.
Use of Personal Information
Your personal information enables us to
• Fulfill your purchases
• Provide information you have requested
• Provide the status of your assets and transactions
• Provide information about future products and services that may suit your particular interests
• Help identify you if you lose your password
• Help you find information on the Web site
• Analyze trends
• Track your activities
• Infer your interests
• Otherwise gather information about individual users of our products, services, and market segments