The Spencer Health Solutions blog features stories on innovation, disruption, and the patient journey. Our mission is to advance research and healthcare from the home. In addition to posts authored by Spencer Health Solutions thought leaders, our blog will include guest posts authored by industry experts and influencers. Send your feedback and topic requests to email@example.com.
Featured Blog Posts
For today’s episode of the People Always, Patients Sometimes podcast we interviewed Jim Kremidas, the executive director at the Association of Clinical Research Professionals. A veteran of Eli Lilly and Company for over two decades, Jim has a great deal of experience in the field of clinical trials – specifically regarding patient recruitment and retention. We talk with Jim about the complexities of managing multiple simultaneous clinical trials and the role of the patients involved. As Jim puts it, “without patients, there would be no clinical trials.”…Continue Reading
Craig Lipset Clinical Trials Innovator, Part 2
Part 2 of our conversation with Craig Lipset continues on the People Always, Patients Sometimes podcast. We look ahead to the future for clinical trials, pharmaceutical drug development, and, Craig himself. We asked him how the patient role in drug development has changed over time and where he sees it trending in the next five years. Read More…
On today’s People Always, Patients Sometimes podcast we’ll hear from Ken Getz, founder and chairman of CISCRP. Ken set his focus on patient centricity in clinical trials more than 15 years ago when he founded CISCRP to advocate for patients who volunteer for clinical trials. Join us for this episode of People Always, Patients Sometimes as we listen to Ken’s insight about how patient-centricity helps researchers as well as patients. … Continue Reading
- Jim Kremidas, Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- Craig Lipset Clinical Trials Innovator, Part 2
- Craig Lipset Clinical Trials Innovator, Part 1
- CISCRP Founder Ken Getz
- Clearing the Hurdles to Digital Solutions in Clinical Trials
- Wearables Data – More Trouble Than It’s Worth?
- What Does It Mean to Put Patients First in Clinical Trials?
- The Cost of Non-Adherence in Clinical Trials
- Patient-Preferred Trials webinar wrap up
- Patient Data and Voice a Big Topic at DIA 2019
- “People Always, Patients Sometimes” Podcast Launch
- Spencer Health Solutions Analysis Examines Impact of Medication Adherence on Clinical Trials
- Spencer Health Solutions Introduces spencer® Smart Hub for Patient Engagement in Clinical Research at 2019 eyeforpharma Conference
- spencer® Technology in Clinical Research Offers Greater Adherence to Trial Drugs, Lower Costs