i’m the hub of a seriously connected health network. it’s the result of thinking outside the (pill)box.
managing multiple medications is a serious problem, and it needs a seriously connected solution. so i do far more than just dispense pills or send alerts. i’m a smart, connected health hub that supports you with a unique, integrated “circle of care.” i connect everyone to each other. keeping everyone who needs to know, in the know. i let your caregiver and the spencer pharmacist connect, and send you messages of support. and with me, you can connect directly to your spencer pharmacist.
we all work together to keep you on the path to better health.
i connect you to your caregiver—and certified spencer pharmacist—in a unique and totally integrated way.
i keep everyone informed with everything from helpful reminders to alerts and messages of support, so we can all help.
i let you make a virtual visit to your pharmacist or participating doctor, so they can answer any questions you may have.
i dispense the right pills, exactly when they are needed, and show you pictures of the pills, to avoid confusion if your pills are changed.
i’m a great communicator. my advanced audio system lets me share insights from your spencer pharmacist.
i can dispense medications in advance, so if you’re on the go, your pills go with you.
i’m a medication calendar and reminder. i help you stay on track with medications that keep you healthy. i record taken or missed doses. and if you need a little support, with the pharmacist’s help, i can notify your caregiver and help get you back on track.
i also dispense wisdom. the data i gather—everything from blood pressure to blood sugar—can lead to useful insights. i can share this with your pharmacist or caregiver to help keep you on the path to better health.
- Your spencer-certified pharmacist reviews all of your medications with you and your prescribing healthcare professionals.
- spencer-certified pharmacist prepares medication filled packs that are pre-sorted and arranged by the determined times based on what your doctors have prescribed.
- The refill is then delivered to your home to be inserted into spencer in one easy step. spencer confirms that you’ve received the right medication and you’re ready for the future of connected care!
- spencer dispenses the right medications at the right time with reminders and alerts. And when your family caregivers download the spencerAssist™ mobile app, they can join your circle of connected care and help you stay on track with spencer winks and pats on the back!
- spencer records when your medications are dispensed and stores that information in a secure virtual database so that you can view your medication history at any time. And your spencer-certified pharmacist can see the same history along with all of your medications on his computer.
- In fact, your pharmacist can ask questions to help support you in managing your health routine. The questions will appear on spencer’s touch screen and you can answer there too! Everyone stays connected.
Download the spencer User Guide in PDF format for in-depth information.